- Australian International School Hong Kong
- Recently Viewed
- Diverse Teaching Approaches and Strategies - Hong Kong Taoist Association Wun Tsuen School
List this Seller's Books.
- Peuples des Balkans (French Edition);
- Heaven and Hell (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 21).
- Diverse Teaching Approaches and Strategies!
- The Woodside Reunion!
- Edward Vickers on the History of Education in Hong Kong.
Payment Methods accepted by seller. Stock Image.
Australian International School Hong Kong
Used Condition: Like New Soft cover. Save for Later. About this Item The book presents a specific analysis of the Hong Kong school curriculum and highlights the ways in which the curriculum both reflects and changes in response to broader socio-political shifts. Signed by Bob Adamson on title page.
Bookseller Inventory Ask Seller a Question. About this title Synopsis: Hong Kong is a fascinating place for the study of curriculum. Our opening hours are from 11a.
- Site Index?
- Sacred Sex: A Spiritual Celebration of Oneness in Marriage.
- Audio / Video.
- Australian International School Hong Kong - Wikipedia.
- Poetry Of The Second World War: An International Anthology.
Monday to Saturday. Click on the Fireside Bookshop name above for more contact information.
Visit Seller's Storefront Terms of Sale: Books are despatched the same day as the order is confirmed. Shipping Terms: Postage costs are based on books weighing 2.
Add to Wants. Our school believes that technology can create an interactive and enjoyable learning environment that can assist diverse learners.
Diverse Teaching Approaches and Strategies - Hong Kong Taoist Association Wun Tsuen School
Information Technology IT has always been a major learning tool in our school. We aim to provide a comprehensive and balanced curriculum to help students understand the widespread impact technology has on our daily lives.
- Education in Hong Kong.
- Find a copy in the library.
- Duplicate citations.
- Works of Richard Francis Weymouth?
- Curriculum, Schooling, and Society in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong Overview.
By implementing different teaching strategies and initiating diverse learning activities, our students get to greatly enhance their analytical thinking and data-handling skills. Distant Teaching and Learning Scheme. With the support of the Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon Association and the Quality Education Fund, our school has set up the Wun Tsuen Lecture Hall, which has many kinds of features such as computer simulations and online learning environments.
This allows learning experiences to be extended beyond the confines of the traditional classroom.